So you’re switching to Pippa. Smart choice! But how do you do it?
1. Import your RSS feed on Pippa
- If you haven’t already done it, create an account with Pippa and log in. Then choose to create a show and enter your existing podcast RSS feed. This will be a web URL, something like
- Once you’ve hit the import button, your new Pippa RSS feed URL will appear. Copy this URL
2. Redirect your feed in Soundcloud
- You’ll see a field for “Subscriber redirect.” Enter or paste your Pippa feed URL here. Hit the Save Changes button.
Important Note: Even after you redirect your feed, we recommend that you keep your original service for 2-3 weeks longer just to be sure that all of your subscribers have migrated over.
3. How do I check the redirect is successful?
- Open your web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and enter the address of your old RSS feed URL, and hit enter. If the redirect is working, you will be taken automatically to your new feed URL at feed.pippa.io.
- If you are not taken to this new Pippa feed URL, then wait ten minutes, clear your browser cache (or open in incognito/private mode) and try again. If the problem persists, please email us.
Did this answer your question?