3 Easy Steps
1. Make a Pippa account with us. Welcome to the club!
2. Find your Pippa RSS feed and copy it.
- If you already imported your show, your RSS feed is listed on your show page.
- If you haven't imported yet, do so now by clicking New Show and following the prompts. In the process we will tell you your new Pippa RSS feed.
- Your Pippa RSS feed will look something like:
3. Send an email to email@example.com asking them to redirect to your Pippa feed, the one you found in step 2.
- Important Note: We recommend that you keep your account with Buzzsprout for 2 weeks after redirecting to Pippa to ensure that everything moves over smoothly. After that you can cancel your service.
Checking if your redirect worked:
- Open your web browser, enter your old RSS feed URL, and hit enter. If the redirect is working, you will automatically be taken to your new feed URL at feed.pippa.io.
- If it doesn't work right away, don't be alarmed. Wait ten minutes, clear your browser cache (or open in incognito/private mode) and try again. If the problem continues, please email us.
Did this answer your question?