We've had several podcasters import their feeds into Pippa only to find that some episodes are missing. Why? Here's what you need to know.
Pippa imports ALL the episodes from your RSS feed, quickly, and without fail. However, sometimes your previous host limits the number of episodes in your feed. Kinda scary, kinda annoying, but Pippa will help you get all your content and get back on track.
Q: How do I know if my previous host is limiting my RSS feed?
A: Google the name of your podcast + itunes, and follow the link to the page on iTunes.
At the bottom it will tell you how many episodes you have in the feed. Some missing? Your previous host might be limiting your RSS feed—and thus limiting the episodes your listeners can access.
- Log in to your Libsyn account.
- In the top menu choose Destinations >> Edit or View Existing
- Choose your RSS feed, sometimes called "Libsyn Classic Feed" and click Edit.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and choose Advanced Options.
- You'll see a setting for Episode/Post Limit. Change this to 0 to remove the limit.
- Click Save
Login to your Podbean account.
Go to Settings, then choose Feed/iTunes
Scroll down to Advanced Feed Settings.
Change the number of the episodes to display in your RSS feed.