Most of the time, people are interested in getting their podcast shared more widely. But just in case you need to remove your show from the iTunes directory—perhaps for troubleshooting, perhaps for copyright—here is how.
Request podcast removal from iTunes using iTunes store
- Open the iTunes desktop app. Sign in to the iTunes store with your Apple ID.
- Find and Select the podcast you would like to be removed
- At the bottom left of the screen, click on Report a Concern.
- Under the dropdown, choose the concern that says “Remove a Podcast”
5. Fill in your email address and provide details of why you'd like it removed. Once you’ve completed that, hit Submit.