1. Import your Podcast onto your Pippa account (if you haven't yet)
- If you haven’t already done it, create an account with Pippa and log in. Then choose to import an existing show.
- If your show is already on iTunes, just search for it by name. Really easy.
- If your show is not on iTunes, then enter your existing podcast RSS feed. This will be a web URL, something like
Note: If you aren't sure what your feed is, you can find it in your Podbean dashboard — just click Settings, and then select the Feed/iTunes option.
Once you’ve clicked Import Show, we will start to copy all your files over to Pippa. This can take about ten minutes, so go make yourself a cup of coffee ☕️
We will email you when it's ready.
The email will contain your Pippa RSS feed URL. It will look something like this:
This is your Pippa feed URL. Copy it to your clipboard.
2. Redirect your feed in Podbean
- Log in to your Podbean account.
- Go to http://www.podbean.com/podcast-new-feed-url. If you’ve got multiple channels, choose one from the list.
- Enter or paste your Pippa RSS Feed URL in the box. Hit Save.
Important Note: Even after you redirect your feed, we recommend that you keep your original service for 2-3 weeks longer just to be sure that all of your subscribers have migrated over.
3. How do I check the redirect is successful?
Open your web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and enter the address of your old
RSS feed URL, and hit enter. If the redirect is working, you will be taken automatically to your new feed URL at feed.pippa.io.
If you are not taken to this new Pippa feed URL, then wait ten minutes, clear your browser cache (or open in incognito/private mode) and try again. If the problem persists, please email us.