Once you have imported your show, you need to redirect your RSS feed from Simplecast to Pippa.
- You need your new Pippa RSS feed URL. It will be something like https://feed.pippa.io/public/shows/mypodcast
- This is your Pippa feed URL. Copy it to your clipboard.
Redirect your feed
- Log in to your Simplecast account.
- Choose your podcast, and then click the Podcast Settings tab on the left
- At the bottom of the page, click Advanced Options
- Paste your Pippa RSS feed URL into the redirect box
- Click Save
Check the redirect is successful
Open your web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and enter the address of your old RSS feed URL, and hit enter. If the redirect is working, you will be taken automatically to your new feed URL at feed.pippa.io.
If you are not taken to this new Pippa feed URL, then wait ten minutes, clear your browser cache (or open in incognito/private mode) and try again. If the problem persists, please email us.