Is your podcast already listed on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? If not, proceed to step A. If it is already on iTunes, go to step B.
NB: The iTunes ID you use needs to be authorized for purchases. To do this, open iTunes desktop app (download it first if you don't have it). And log in to your account there, or create a new Apple ID.
Copy your Pippa RSS feed URL. Your Pippa RSS feed URL is something like
If you don't know it, here's how to find it. Copy it to your clipboard.
- Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect with your Apple ID. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, follow the instructions on that page to create one.
- Hit the plus button (+) to add your RSS feed.
- Enter/paste your RSS feed URL, and hit the Validate button.
- Once that is successful, hit the Submit button.
Congratulations! You're done! Apple will process your feed and let you know if there are any problems.
If your podcast is already on Apple Podcasts/iTunes, it is still a good idea to check that it is correctly configured to fetch your Pippa RSS feed.
- If you have just switched to Pippa and redirected your podcast, then typically your feed in Apple Podcasts will automatically update within 24 hours.
- If you want to expedite this, you can refresh your feed in Apple Podcasts Connect. Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect with your Apple ID, select your show, and click the Refresh Feed button.
How long until my show appears on iTunes?
- If a few days have passed and your podcast still is not active in Apple Podcasts Connect, then you should contact Apple.
I can't get past the login page for Apple.
- The "login loop" on Apple Podcasts Connect has been a real problem for many podcasters trying to submit their shows. Apple have acknowledged the problem, but problems persist as of Sep 2018.
- The iTunes ID you use needs to be authorized for purchases. To do this, open iTunes desktop app (download it first if you don't have it). And log in to your account there or create a new Apple ID.