- Choose the show with cover art you would like to change.
- Click the "settings" tab on your show
2b. (Only applies if you already have cover art) Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of your current cover art.
3. Click headphones stock image in the cover art box, and then choose the new cover art from your computer file.
4. If necessary, you are able zoom in and out on the image using the plus and minus buttons in the top left corner. You can adjust what portion of the picture file appears as your cover art by dragging and scrolling on the image until the desired part of the picture shows in the box.
5. Once you are satisfied with the picture in the box, click save, say respond to the prompt that yes you would like to continue, and then click the save button at the bottom of the page. You will be transported back to your show page with your new cover art!
Important Note: There is often lag time between when you post your new cover art on Pippa and when you see the change on iTunes and other platforms. Though the change is immediate on Pippa, it may take a few days for other platforms to process.