To view your ad campaigns and create a new one, click the main Campaigns button in the top navigation bar, then hit Create a Campaign.
Then enter some standard details about your campaign.
- Name (Required) — Title of the campaign
- Schedule dates (Optional) — If you want it to run for a fixed length
- Budget (Optional) — Total amount allocated
- CPM (Optional) — Cost Per Thousand Impressions
- Position (Required) — Pre-roll, Mid-roll, or Post-roll
- Assets (Required) — Audio file of the ad
NB: The budget and CPM values are just for your own measurement and accounting purposes, and to impose cutoffs on the ad. For example, if you set a $20 CPM and a budget of $100, then the ad will run until the ad receives 5,000 downloads, and then will be removed from the episodes.