Once you have imported your show, you need to redirect your RSS feed from SquareSpace to Pippa.
- You need your new Pippa RSS feed URL. It will be something like https://feed.pippa.io/public/shows/mypodcast
- This is your Pippa feed URL. Copy it to your clipboard.
Redirect your feed
- Log in to your Squarespace account.
- In the Home Menu, click Pages.
- Hover over your podcasting Blog Page title, and click the cog icon next to the title to open Blog Page Settings.
- Click the Syndication tab.
- Under iTunes / Podcasting Setup, click Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to Change your feed URL.
- Select Moving from Squarespace.
- Enter your Pippa RSS feed URL
- Click Save.
Update your podcast feed in Apple Podcasts Connect
Log in into Apple Podcasts Connect and update your podcast with the new Pippa feed URL as illustrated below:
Upon saving, Apple Podcasts Connect will update your RSS feed URL and display your podcast in the dashboard along with the Scheduled for Update status.
Allow up to 24 hours for the change to appear on the iTunes Store.
Remember: it’s important that you keep your SquareSpace account for a month after switching to ensure that the redirect is successful.
How do I check if the redirect is successful?
- Open your web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and enter the address of your old SquareSpace URL, and hit enter. If the redirect is working, you will be taken automatically to your new feed URL at feed.pippa.io
- If you are not taken to this new Pippa feed URL, then wait ten minutes, clear your browser cache (or open in incognito/private mode) and try again. If the problem persists, please email us.