1. Get your RSS feed
- If you haven’t already done it, create an account with Pippa and log in. Once you've created a show, click RSS feed.
Your new Pippa RSS feed URL will appear in the browser address bar. It will be something like
Copy this URL.
2. Apple Podcasts Connect
- Log in to your iTunes account with your Apple ID. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, follow the instructions on the page to create one.
- Hit the plus button (+) to add your RSS feed.
- Enter your RSS feed URL, and hit the Validate button.
- Once that is successful, hit the Submit button.
Congratulations! You're done!
FAQ: How long until my show appears on iTunes?
- It can take 24 to 72 hours for Apple to process the submission, in our experience. If a few days have passed and you have not received confirmation from Apple, and your show does not appear in the iTunes store, please email us.