Is your podcast already listed on iTunes? If not, proceed to step A. If it is already on iTunes, go to step B.
A. Submitting a brand new podcast to iTunes
Copy your Pippa RSS feed URL. Your Pippa RSS feed URL is something like
If you don't know it, here's how to find it. Copy it to your clipboard.
- Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect with your Apple ID. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, follow the instructions on that page to create one.
- Hit the plus button (+) to add your RSS feed.
- Enter/paste your RSS feed URL, and hit the Validate button.
- Once that is successful, hit the Submit button.
Congratulations! You're done! Apple will process your feed and let you know if there are any problems.
FAQ: How long until my show appears on iTunes?
- It can take 24 to 72 hours for Apple to process the submission, in our experience. If a few days have passed and you have not received confirmation from Apple, and your show does not appear in the iTunes store, please email us.
B. Updating your podcast on Apple Podcasts/iTunes
If your podcast is already on iTunes, it is still a good idea to check that it is correctly configured to fetch your Pippa RSS feed.
- If you have just switched to Pippa and redirected your podcast, then typically your feed in Apple Podcasts will automatically update within 24 hours.
- If you want to expedite this, you can refresh your feed in Apple Podcasts Connect. Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect with your Apple ID, select your show, and click the Refresh Feed button.